The Specific Relief Act, 1877 Bar Council Exam Syllabus is given in this post. we will publish more concise and specified post on this matter. we hope that, our syllabus will help you to understand which one is important for you to get common in your exam.
- Specific Relief how given
- Nature of preventative relief
- Recovery of Possession of Property
- Specific performance of contracts
- Rescission of contracts
- Rectification of the instruments
- Cancellation of the instruments
- Declaratory decrees
- Injunction: Temporary and Perpetual Injunction, when such injunctions are granted and when refused; provisions relating to mandatory Injunction.