Bar Council Preparation is not so hard for the regular students. if you can study regularly this exam is much easier then others. but, you have to understand which on is important to read and which one is not. so, don’t worry we will help you in all way possible to make it easier for you from our practical experience.
The Evidence Act, 1872
- Interpretation clause
- Facts in issue and relevancy of facts
- Admission and confession
- Statements by persons who can not be called as witnesses
- Statements made under special circumstances
- Oral evidence
- Documentary evidence
- Public documents and private documents
- Presumption as to documents
- Exclusion of oral evidence by documentary evidence
- Production and effect of evidence
- Burden of proof
- Witnesses, Examination of witnesses
- Role of judges in adversarial system and inquisitorial system.